Re: [gftp] FTP through an HTTP proxy

When I try that, gftp still tries to lookup the hostname which results
in a name lookup failure.  When I look at the settings again, it shows
"custom" in the proxy type.

I'm using gftp 2.0.14.  Looking at the changelog for 2.0.16, it doesn't
appear that anything has been done to change this.  Is this a bug?

Josh

=====