Re: [gftp] PASV/PORT issue still happening

On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 15:50, Brian Masney wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 10:16:49AM -0500, Tracer Bullet wrote:
> > On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 08:00, Brian Masney wrote:
> >

> > > I have attached a small patch that fixes this.
> > >

> > Worked like a charm.  Thank you very much, Brian!
> >
> > Is there any chance you could tell me what source files I should look
> > through to create a patch to bring back the "Start transfers
> > immeadiately" option?
>
> Here is a patch that adds this option back. I can add an icon to the tool bar if
> you can find a free icon that I can use to represent starting transfers. If
> you're interested, look at the gnome-stock collection.
>
> Brian

How about "stock refresh"?  It might also be neat to either replace that
icon with a stop icon during the transfer, or else grey the transfer
icon and ungrey a stop button.

--
Cheers,
Trace

I don't need to compromise my principles, because they don't have the
slightest bearing on what happens to me anyway. -- Calvin