Re: [gftp] data columns?

What I did is I reordered the columns and put the user and group last
where they are not annoying. I also changed the date format to a shorter
one. Both these changes make the program easier to use. These changes
are easy to implement in the source code for any particular column order
and date format, but what would be really nice is to have a way in which
each user can select the preferred settings.