Re: [gftp] data columns?

There is an option called Overwrite by Default. This option is present in 2.0.18. In the current code, I changed it so that the dialog is not shown if that option is enabled. You can get that code out of GNOME's SVN repository or at http://www.gftp.org/gftp-test.tar.bz2. I am slowly working on that release as I get time.

Brian