Re: [gftp] marketing: target use case and target audience of gftp

Hi there,

I rechecked my boomarks. These confirm I mostly use gFTP in SFTP mode
too. I can't recall what convinced me to use gFTP among others. SSH
with key connection is the main feature I was looking for but I guess
Filezilla support this too. But as far as I remember Filezilla was not
as good to me. My main use is to update some files on a supervision
server that distribute those patches to supervised hosts. So I'm kind
of a "light" gFTPuser. I usually don't transfer large files (couples of 100k) but
I use it frequently (depending on update periods of course). gFTP is
light weight, reliable and does perfectly the job. So I don't see any
reasons to change a tool that fit my needs, right ?
I started using it many years ago first under XFCE, then Gnome. Today I
use v2.0.19 under LXDE.