[gftp] listing of ssh-server

Hello,

first much thanks for this great transfer software.

But after updating my Debian-System (unstable) with a "apt-get upgrade"
gftp no longer lists the files of ssh-Servers. FTP works still fine. But
when i log into a ssh-Server (ssh2-Mode in gftp) the file-window only
shows the two dots (..) to change directory and no files. Even if i
create a directory on the server the directory is created but not shown! :-(

The server is not emtpy (!) and in the logfile gftp says (servername is
replaced with xxxx):

gFTP 2.0.18pre1, Copyright (C) 1998-2003 Brian Masney
<masneyb@gftp.org>. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions
about this program, please feel free to email them to me. You can always
find out the latest news about gFTP from my website at http://www.gftp.org/
gFTP comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details, see the COPYING
file. This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; for details, see the COPYING file
Opening SSH connection to olo.xxxx.de
Running program ssh -e none -l miller -p 22 olo.rz.xxxx.de -s sftp
3: Protocol Initialization
miller's password:
3: Protocol version 3
Successfully logged into SSH server olo.xxxx.de
1: Realpath .
1: Filenames (1 entries)
(LC_TIME=C)
Retrieving directory listing...
2: Open Directory /export/home/wwwusers/miller
2: File handle
3: Read Directory
3: Filenames (10 entries)
4: Close
4: Open Directory
4: OK

I don't know what to do! Any suggestions??

Thanks and greetings

Andreas