[gftp] image corruption - .gftprc configs

Hi there !
Thanks a million for the best graphi-ftp prog for linux!
I've been using it for some time now, but lately I've been experiencing image corruption problems. I know images need to be transferred in binary format, so I've adjusted the .gftprc to show what is displayed below.
However, when I upload an entire folder with php, png, gif, jpeg files, the images are coming out corrupted. Even when I set it to "Binary" in the FTP menu, and only upload the images, I get corrupted images. (the images are good, cause later I uploaded them with a web-file-manager and the went up fine)
Have you any quick thoughts on this? Is the text below okay? Am I missing something?
thanks a lot - again - for everything you've already done.
---
ext=.pdf::B:xpdf
ext=.rpm:rpm.xpm:B:
ext=.deb:deb.xpm:B: