Re: [gftp] SSL - SSH - How?

Hello Al,

	Thanks for the tip on tlswrap.  I downloaded it and did the install.  It
appears I either need to learn to use it (Lots of instructions), or I did not
do a good install.  I do not see a GUI, but there is none referred to in the
instructions.

	Below is the dialog from the server when using the first set of instructions
where the ftp site name is replaced by that shown in the 2nd line.  I assume
that if the TLSWrap info is displayed as in the 4th line then the tlswrap
program is working.  Anyway, the process stops at PASS xxxx and usually gftp
locks up after a minute or so unless I force a disconnect.  I have tried one
or two other options and will continue down this path to see where it
leads -- Unless you get back to me and point out something obvious.

Looking up 127.0.0.1
Trying 127.0.0.1:7000
Connected to 127.0.0.1:7000
220 TLSWrap FTP Proxy Server (v1.02) ready.
USER %kb7no@xxxxxxx
331 Password required for kb7no.
PASS xxxx

Thanks for your kind concern,   Jack