Re: [gftp] gFTP 2.0.18pre1 (20040804)

I have a fix for this in CVS (and in http://www.gftp.org/gftp-test.tar.bz2).
gftp did not know the ssh client was waiting for the password since gftp didn't
know how to handle non-english messages from the ssh client. I am now passing
the strings that I am looking for through gettext. You will need to edit the
de.po and you will need to translate the following english strings to the
proper German. They will have to match what the SSH client returns.

"Enter passphrase for RSA key"
"Enter passphrase for key '"
"Password"
"password"