[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[gftp] gFTP not connecting after OS upgrade
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [gftp] gFTP not connecting after OS upgrade
- From: Joe Polanik <jPolanik@cds.duke.edu>
- Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 12:19:00 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 12:19:14 -0400
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.4.2) Gecko/20040308
I had been using gFTP (ver ?) successfully on RH 7.3. After upgrading to RH 9.0
and gFTP 2.0.14, I'm getting the following error message whenever I try to connect.
Opening SSH connection to alicec
Running program /usr/bin/ssh -e none -l jpolanik -p 22 alicec "echo -n xsftp ;
3: Protocol Initialization
Error: Message size 1650553704 too big from server
Disconnecting from site alicec
Received wrong response from server, disconnecting
Note: I've been able to connect using the command line (ssh and sftp) so the
problem is not with the server.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.