[gftp] Problem with downloading files with localized characters

Hello,

I have problem to download files with filenames contained localized
character encoded in ISO-8859-2. Both machines have same encoding
ISO-8859-2.

After login every encoding seen right but if I change to directory
contained localized characters on ftp server, wrong encoding appears
in directory field in right panel. Localized characters are missing
and instead of it are shown crossed boxes. In log (lowest gFTP window)
messages are in bad encoding, obviously not correct decoded from
UTF-8. When I try to download from this directory some file with
filenames contained localized character, gFTP tries to download file
and after three unsuccessfully attempts closes connection.

Is anybody know what could be wrong?

Best regards,
Karel