Re: GraphThing 1.3.2 released

On 12/31/06, Guo Yixuan <gyx.china@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've compiled it on my computer and tested. Here is a screenshot.

By the way, the language code on the web page is wrong, it should be zh_CN.

[Chinese flag]          Simplified Chinese      ca      Complete        Guo Yixuan
                                                                   ^^

Whoops! My bad -- silly copy-and-paste. I've gone with just "zh" for now; if we get a different Chinese translation in the future, it's easy enough to refine the language codes as needed.

Dave.