GraphThing 1.0 released!

Hello All,

GraphThing 1.0 is now released; it is mainly a port of 0.9.5 to the
wxWidgets toolkit.

GraphThing homepage:   http://graph.seul.org
wxWidgets homepage:   http://www.wxwidgets.org

Changes from 0.9.5 are:

        + Spiffy new wxWidgets-based GUI
        + Chromatic index is now justified by demonstration, where possible
        * Updated translations
        * Fixed some GUI inconsistencies

Let me know how it works! Please post if you have problems building it
or running it.

Cheers,

Dave.

--
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,
 we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and