Re: Lebel to Hex Value

I've been looking for it ( I'm not a c++ developer ( I usualy develop
with Mono in C# )) I've seen that the problem is when the exporter.cc
generates the file.

For example en GraphML exporter :

fs << "\t<node id=\"" << v->label << "\"/>\n";

This generates :

        <node id="0x838358c"/>

I tried to use a char * standard structure as this :

fs << "\t<node id=\"" << (char *)v->label.c_str() << "\"/>\n";

and now it works. It's a bug ? or is a new library that I may have ?

I'm using debian sid but I've tried on Ubuntu 5.10 and also fails on the
same place. I've changed where I need to generate my .ps images

Ramon

Ramon Navarro Bosch ( ramon arroba eupm punt upc punt edu )
Doctorant Departament Llenguatges i Sistemes Informàtics
Analista de Sistemes Centre de Càlcul EUPM
UNIVERSITAT POLITÈCNICA DE CATALUNYA

El dv 11 de 11 del 2005 a les 19:25 +0100, en/na Ramon Navarro Bosch va
escriure: