Re: GraphThing 1.2 almost ready - RO update

On 21/10/05, Ion Savin <comp_@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello
>
> Here is the updated romanian translation.
> I have used emacs for editing using UTF-8 as language environment. Let me
> know if someting is wrong.

Okay, it all looks good from my end. I've committed the changes to the
SVN repository - can you update your copy and test it out to see if it
comes through fine?

Dave.

--
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,
 we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and