Bad Phrase File

Hello everyone,

I have successfully compiled graphthing in an Intel mac running OSX. However, when trying to execute it, I get the following error message:

prompt: $ LANGUAGE=en ./src/graphthing

lang-parse: parse error, expecting `$' or `STRING' in line 27, at symbol ""Version""
Translation init failed: Bad phrase file!

When I start with the environment variables cleared, results are identical. I tried rebuilding the phrases.h file by using "init- phrases.pl" and "make dep", again with identical results.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Cheers, Raul