Re: Another suggestion: EPS export

On 9/19/06, Cyril Brulebois <cyril.brulebois@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi again,

I just signaled my Intention To Package (ITP) GraphThing for Debian in
her tracker (WNPP - Work Needed & Prospective Packages), and advertised
a bit about it, and another math teacher (!) asked me whether EPS export
would be feasible.

Yep, and I'll probably be wanting it myself. It shouldn't be too hard to do, so if someone out there who has more spare time than me wants to do it, go ahead. It should just be a matter of adapting the existing Postscript exporter.

Dave.

--
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords
 is no basis for a system of government."