Re: Windows port status

Cyril Brulebois <cyril.brulebois@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (17/09/2006):
> BTW, is there someone to take care of the Windows port and keep on
> upgrading it to newer versions of GraphThing?

Another problem has been addressed to me WRT the old Windows binary. It
looks like there are issues WRT to UTF-8. I was given a screenshot[1]
which shows that UTF-8 characters are interpreted as if they were
ISO-8859-1(5) ones. See e.g. the `é' dual symbol instead of `é'.

 1. http://kibi.sysif.net/tmp/accents.gif

I guess that this is a point to check before releasing the next Windows
binary.

Cheers,

--
Cyril Brulebois