Re: MPEG 3 players

> > The Mpeg3 player we shipped is no longer maintained.  Besides x11amp who is
> > nice but is unfinished and in addition it is still not GPLed what are the
> > aleternatives?
> >
> >                         Jean Francois Martinez
> >
> > Project Independence: Linux for the Masses
> > http://www.independence.seul.org
>
> Huh? I just got the x11amp source a couple days ago (I installed Debian on
> moria since I hadn't tried Debian in 4 years), and it included a COPYING
> file. The source files in the package all say they're licensed under the
> GPL.
>
> Is this more complex than it seems?

No.  For a long time there was no Copyright file neither on theit site
neither on the x11amp file.  Later They announced they will switch to
GPL in a future version and I ignored it was already done (it was not
on their site and I didn't download the last version)

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org