Boo! I'm back...

...with something you guys probably want: latest GNOME RPMs.  I've got a
full build environment set up at work, and I'm currently setting up my
alpha machine to do alpha builds as well.

They're still being shaken out a bit (I built them over the last 12hrs and
only a few people have them so far), but they should stabilize within a
week, and can then be incorporated into Independence.  I have a build
process that uses a chroot'd environment, so all I have to do is install
Independence (which is redhat-5.2 +- lots of changes that shouldn't affect
the builds much), chroot, and start building...

I'm not sure if you guys have any other proceedures I should follow, but
if you're interested in snagging these and getting indy up to the latest
GNOME, just holler and I'll do what I can to make things mesh nicely.

TTYL,
    Omega

         Erik Walthinsen <omega@cse.ogi.edu> - Staff Programmer @ OGI
        Quasar project - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/DISC/projects/quasar/
   Video4Linux Two drivers and stuff - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~omega/v4l2/
        __
       /  \             SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - http://www.seul.org/
      |    | M E G A           Helping Linux become THE choice
      _\  /_                          for the home or office user