Re: Some new RPMS

jfm2@club-internet.fr wrote:

> In addition the two backward compatibility RPMS
> gtk+10
> glib10 (this one I cannot find an SRPM)

Was not the glib part of gtk until the development series 1.x? I think
this was the case.

Recent gimp in stable branch 1.0.3, 1.0.4 (imho the only reason for
keeping gtk 1.0 around) work with gtk 1.2 now.

> On the other hand I have removed xephem due to copyright problems.
> Unless I find a really interesting Motif-based software (dubious) I
> will remove the lesstif RPMS before release.
>
> All going well tomorrow I will release a plug and play wwwoffle
> (notice I tend to be grossly overoptimistic) but it is no piece of
> cake.  Wwwoffle is a web/ftp proxy with better features for home use
> that squid.  Having a proxy translates in $$ outside USA.

If you have not built an RPM yourself, there are some RPM's provided on
the home page of the author.

HTH
George Russell
--
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the Darkness bind them,