Re: problem we should address

On Tue, 13 Apr 1999, Birger Langkjer wrote:

> Roberto Alsina wrote:
>
> [snip]
> > I am fairly sure that I implemented that in kmail myself. I am not so sure
> > if it has a GUI interface to changing it.
> One thing I miss in Kmail is for the box where you view document source
> to be bigger at startup.
>
> Oh yeah, and a search and replace funktion in the 'Edit'-dropdownmenu.
>
> Oh, oh, and 'casesensitive' in danish translates as 'Forskel på store og
> små bogstaver', so you can guess the problem: The checkboxes has to be
> on _top_ of each other, like this:
> []blahblah
> []blahblah
>
> and not like this:
> []blahbl []blahblah
>
> Well, that's all I can think of right now.
> Otherwise great job. Really!  ;-)

You can (should!) report all these to bugs.kde.org, that is the only way
to keep us organized.

Also:
I didn't write kmail, that was just a feature that oozed from one of my
apps into code shared with kmail :-)

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina@unl.edu.ar
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   Centro de Telematica
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'           Universidad Nacional del Litoral
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Santa Fe - Argentina
                                KDE Developer (MFCH)
Life isn't short. It's just that death is longer.