Security

   This weekend I read some white papers at
http://www.enteract.com/~lspitz which talk about general Unix security,
and Linux security.  We may want to put this link on the web site, as it
is an easy read...  Anyway, it got me thinking about inet.d...  It ships
default in a very insecure way.  I can't see a new user knowing what to
shut off, and we don't want to leave them looking like a passed out prom
queen in a frat house.  :-)  How hard would it be to have services
default to OFF, and let the install only turn on what is needed?  Or,
have a GUI configurator for inet.d...  Or should I just put it in the
AutoDocs?  Comments?

			Lee