An idea about mail

I am fighting with sendmail because I want to get masquerading right
once and for all.  Once I get it it must be possible to write a liittle
script to just ask the user how he is to be masqueraded, and genertae
the sendamil config file thus having the common case being two orders
of magnitude simpler than using Linuxconf.

A little refinement would be to have this being a shell script using
TK (for niceness) if we are under X and just prompying ina case we are
not.  Finally, it should allow configuring fetchmail at the same time.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org