Re: about lpe

Roberto Alsina wrote:

> Usually: why build it static? The system only requires *one* static
> editor, and only for cases of terrible disaster, where if they have a
> remote chance of fixing it, they also know at least basic vi.

We are taking a less pragmatic approach.  VI is evil ( 'vi' is roman
numerals for '6'.  This means if you use it 3 times you are doomed
vi vi vi = 6 6 6 .  Dose this make sense ?  :)  of course.

I am actually pretty good at dragging back drives from "dead" regardless
of OS.  I keep a binary version of "joe" on a diskette for emergencies
and a static version in /bin.  All this just to avoid VI.