Pretest

Today April 12 I will use the bandwidth at work for uploading the last
RPMS who needed upgrading.  By 20.00 GMT I should have uploaded a
modified comps file and gnerated the hdlist.  That means that the
distrib will be installable even if it will be with a RedHat
installer.

About the shortcomings are that there is a couple of apps to purge one
of them being Wine, plus adding the indialer, plus the work about
fonts made by donovan.   But I will fix this ASAP.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org