Re: Pre-pre-pre..........alpha

"
your opinion on CADD programs for Linux?

I know what is CAD but what is  CADD?

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

"

Same difference!
Computer Aided Drafting and Design
so far as I know.
perhaps someone else has a better terminology?

I have heard that CADD from a Linux platform is
available.  I would guess that some are friendlier
than others.  Extrusion of 3D objects is one of its
most usfull features, a feature which probably
separtes the cheap from the expensive programs.  The
patent office here only excepts black and white
drawings but has stringent guidelines for shading
dimensioning etc.  I have not seen yet a package
geared to the patent office requirements.

Thanks for the feedback.