Re: CD 1 too large (was Re: [owner-independence- etc..)

> David, cd's hold 650MB, so the 573MB is well below the limit.  I think what
> everyone else is talking about is a lack of space on the server, not
> necessarily on the cd's them selves.    Max DiOrio

But we will be adding around 170 Mbs of stuff who is presently sitting
in the differentials directory.  About compression it will not work:
in fact RPMS are a compressed CPIOs appended to a header so
compressing them gains nothing.  I can get gain some 50 megs by moving
docs to another CD but we will still be over one CD.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org