Re: I'm back

On Sun, 2 Aug 1998, Roger Dingledine wrote:

> The website I'm going to leave to donovan to deal with.

I don't know of an easy way to swipe the docs from  belegost. In any case,
I have grabbed the tarball (dated July 18) from the ftp site and put
that up, with the appropriate changes ( s/dunadan/seul/ , thank god for
sed ... ) This is probably good enough for the moment. Since the software
site is generated, I can't do much more until I squeeze that script and
old files  out of William.

jfm:

check out the software repository section. Heep in mind that I *did*
upgrade the script a few times after this - the latest version sucks the
README.html file for a given directory into the page, and also includes
links to the right RPMs ( (libc and/or glibc) or (libc/glibc)  )

cheers,
--
Donovan Rebbechi <elflord@pegasus.rutgers.edu>
http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/