Re: someone should be starting an archive of these... (fwd)

> This has been forwarded too much but :)
>
> Thou shalt not run a battleship on NT.
>
> I have been in contact with our Minister of foreign affairs and it
> is agreed only none NT warships will be allowed to Doc in Kingston
> Harbor.  ( Can you imagine if that thing had started firing those
> guns at random ? )

It seems French Army is becomining increasingly concerned about the
possibility of being spied or sabotaged by Microsoft either obeying
orders of the US government or for its own interest.  High ranking
officials are considering porting Army software to Linux due to source
availability.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

The worthy man is the one who would drink muddy water if such were the
water of truth.