Re: Suggestion on structure of Graphics section of repository

On 3 Aug 1998 jfm2@club-internet.fr wrote:

> Files belongig to two RPMs at the same time.
>
> Normally a file must belong to only one RPM (to avoid a package
> overwriting files belonging to another one) but you can make files common
> to more than one RPM provided the RPMs are built from the same SRPM

We could do this. Then again, I don't see anything wrong with kdvi
'conflicting' with kdegraphics. The usr could and should remove
kdvi-standalone if they want to install kgraphics. However, the problem
could be solved quite easily by putting the static builds somewhere
besides /opt

--
Donovan Rebbechi <elflord@pegasus.rutgers.edu>
http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/