Re: shared file

On Mon, 3 Aug 1998, Kevin Forge wrote:

> But I am.  It is very pleasant to spend your life running KDE and Gnome
> apps
> together on either desktop.  ( well just KDE now since Gnome doesn't
> work
> for me ).

I downloaded GNOME from our site, and that one worked just fine.

> I'll write it :)

Try grabbing GNOME first though.

FYI, GNOME weren't joking when they said they were getting a lot of
ideas from the KDE project. THeir config file formats , and even their
components (eg their panel) seem awfully similar.

--
Donovan Rebbechi <elflord@pegasus.rutgers.edu>
http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/