Report

Ok, I heard we're supposed to make progress reports once in a while
so it can get summarized on the web site, proving that we are indeed
getting things done :-)

libc rpms I built in the last few weeks:

cdda2wav-0.9beta9-1.i386.rpm
chos-0.81-1.i386.rpm
chos-X11-0.81-1.i386.rpm
chos-rebooter-0.1-1.i386.rpm
kdeadmin-1.0-1.i386.rpm
kdebase-1.0-1.i386.rpm
kdegames-1.0-1.i386.rpm
kdelibs-1.0-1.i386.rpm
kdemultimedia-1.0-1.i386.rpm
kdenetwork-1.0-1.i386.rpm
kdestart-1.0-1.i386.rpm
kdesupport-1.0-1.i386.rpm
kdeutils-1.0-1.i386.rpm
klyx-0.9.6-1.i386.rpm
korganizer-0.9.9-1.i386.rpm
qvplay-kit-0.10-1.i386.rpm
xfpovray-1.2.2-3.i386.rpm
xkobo-1.9-1.i386.rpm
xpdf-0.7a-6.i386.rpm

srpms that got updated to add BuildRoot and Prefix, or other minor fixes:

chos-0.81-1.src.rpm
kdebase-1.0-1.src.rpm
korganizer-0.9.9-1.src.rpm
qvplay-kit-0.10-1.src.rpm
xfpovray-1.2.2-3.src.rpm
xkobo-1.9-1.src.rpm

(qvplay-kit-0.10-1.src.rpm doesn't replace the original version because it
 doesn't apply the glibc patch, but it would be trivial to use it to make
 a glibc version that has BuildRoot and Prefix, if anybody cares..)

                              S. Lockwood
                         sjl@zorbas.ece.ucsb.edu
                    http://folletts.ece.ucsb.edu/~sjl