Website script

As I am no longer confident that we will get our script back in the near
future, I have recoded a new one , this time in perl. It is mildly
functional at this point , see http://cran.seul.org/~donovan/ for the
output ...

The perl code seems to make it a lot faster since I can conveniently write
multiline chunks of text to the memory instead of having to access the
disk all the time.

The only real work left is to generate the table of contents. (pasting the
header on the pages is more or less trivial)

Anyway, I expect that it will be finished fairly soon.

cheers,
--
Donovan Rebbechi <elflord@pegasus.rutgers.edu>
http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/