qvwm

I have tried this out and it is hilarious !
It's a win95 lok alike window manager. I have used it, and it seems to
behave itself. It looks so much like Win95
that it could easily be mistaken for that. Anyway, I rebuilt the src.rpm.
I think it's worth considering.

BTW, I tried siag. The word processor has the plus that it can run on
Xaw{3d,95,xpm,.....} or gtk. The minus is that I can't see how to add
fonts. It comes with an animation package that you can use to build
animated gifs. I will play with that and see if it's any good.

--
Donovan Rebbechi <elflord@pegasus.rutgers.edu>
http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/