Re: True type server

On 23 Aug 1998 jfm2@club-internet.fr wrote:

> That's why I want scaled fonts and have them used by default.

I see ... it might be worth posting to comp.os.linux.x and seeing if
anyone knows anything useful about this.

About xfsft: I have it installed, and am trying to work out how to
actually set it up/use it. We will need to hack the standard RPM
somewhat... it's not quite "plug and play"

Building it requires the XFree86 source tree (ugggh!) . So if we build
XFree86, we should put xfsft into the src rpm.

cheers,
--
Donovan Rebbechi <elflord@pegasus.rutgers.edu>
http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/