Re: Inde CD

|> To the volunteers willing to make a few or a bunch of CDs, could we get
|> one person who has all the necessary files on one CD to send it to one of
|> us and then the other could pass it along, after making a copy, of
|> course.

|I had a similar idea. That way anyone burning CD's would *ALL* be in
|sync with each other, suppling the same product, and a lot less
|confusion in case someone leaves something out by accident.

|Who's going to make the master? And I guess it should be bootable.
|Lee?

   Only one person needs to do it, then upload the .iso to the server.  We
just need to make sure ours works in Windows, unlike the Mandrake boys. :-)
As far as making a CD bootable, the question is, bootable into what?  Some
type of image that runs like the floppies?  From DOS?  What?

|I think a list on the Indy site would be OK, let the interested person
|contact whomever is closest to them that's on the list.

   That makes a lot of sence.  Do it regionally.  Click on this map for the
distribution site cloest to you. :-)  We should also have something for a
standard cover.  If we all download the same iso, and the same cover file,
everyone will have the same CD untill we can get cheapbytes to sell it.  I
will cover the Republic of Texas. :-)

            Lee