Trial of new Indy version

I have now a CD recorder so I was able to test next Insy from CD.  A
thing I noticed to my expenses is that the install uses an entirely
different image in case it is using CD or hard disk so while the disk
install mostly works, the CD install was completely broken.  One
important difference is that the disk install bases on what is on disk
while the CD instal bases on the contents of the hdlist file under
Indy/base and that one was the original from RedHat 6 ie it didn't
reflect all the upgrades applied in Indy.

The good news is I now know what I did wrong and how to fix it.

--
		Jean François Martinez

Project Independence: Linux for the masses