Debugged install

I fixed the install so now it works from CDROM.  That does not mean it
is definitive: the comps file needs tpo be edited and until its froen
you will have to use a /mnt/dir/misc/src/install/genhdlist /mnt/dir
(notice the absolute name from /mnt/dir) where /mnt/dir is where you
have the equivalent of the first CD in the RedHat installation.

But I will not make further changes to the code except for translating
messsages.  Because I only speak English, French and Spanish support
of other languages will be disabled.

I will upload the install tonight.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez