Open Source Knowledge Base (Linux Knowledge Base revisited)

Hello again

After I discarded the idea of a Linux Knowledge Base because there are two
existing projects doing the same thing, it was suggested that the scope be
widened to all Open Source material - an Open Source Knowledge Base.

I realise this isn't strictly on topic for this list but there were several
helpful responses before and I was hoping that some of you might be
interested in at least discussing the scope of this new project. Plus, it's
where the discarded LKB has ended up.

Please direct any comments straight to me (ivarch@cus.umist.ac.uk) rather
than cluttering up the list with them, since this doesn't really relate
directly to Independence Linux any more.

Thanks for your help with the now-defunct LKB.

- Andrew