Re: Propaganda and web site

JF Martinez wrote:

> About Indy's themes I can formulate them but someone will have to
> proofread them and another person to put them in the site.

Maybe I should be feeling a little guilty here? I was suppose to
maintain some of the web site, but Donovan's continued to carry out this
assignment for me for quite a while now (Donovan: I'm very grateful for
your patience).

A little of topic:

I've downloaded the indy.tar.gz file (a copy of the web site) to make a
more streamlined version of the site. I will set the Indy project a
little ahead of some of my other projects so that I can get up to date
on this thing.

Sorry for taking your time :-)

--
Rune