Re: SEUL: Re: DRAFT: End-User Application Comparisons

Do you think a childrens category should be added?

There are lots of things on the list, but as we hope to put Linux on
the desktops of more and more home users, childrens software will
become of more and more importance. I personally don't know of any, but
I haven't been looking for it either. But I have a feeling that someone
else out there will be:-)

Reading this list and watching my little nephew running around made me
think....

R.G. Mayhue
rgmayhue@serenesoftware.com