Update

Now that I've been back in school for a few weeks (since July 31st to
be exact), I've gotten an idea about how much time I can spend on
projects and it looks good :)

Although I got a twelve hour day (get up at 5 AM, back home at 5 PM =:)
there's nothing keeping me from doing a little indy work now and then
(except for tiredness and work on Saturdays, of course :).

Anyway, as I was saying: I should be able to do some indy work and I
would like to continue with the idea of groups (what happened?!?!) and
other e-mail related assignments.

Why only e-mail jobs?:

Because I'm pretty much a living corpse when I get home. Even though, I
will still check my e-mail (what nerd wouldn't? :) and if I "just have
to write e-mails" I should be able to overcome the work load.

Comments, anyone?
Any ideas for e-mail related jobs?

--
Rune