Color profiles

Indy has some color management support but we will need ICC color
profiles.  Several solutions:

1) We set a directory and people in that list will upload the
color profile of their monitor (you can get it in your windows
partition)

2) Someone visits the sites from the main manufacturers of monitors
(start Xconfigurator and you will get their names, put name between
www. and .com  and you will get website) and cllects ICCs.  With luck
you can get some cooperation from manufacturer

3) We manage for the installer geting  the ICC profile from the windows
partition or provide a tool who visits manufacturers site and downloads
profile.

In any case I will need a volunteer for taking charge of ICC profiles.

--
		Jean Francois Martinez

The Independence project: because Linux should be for everyone
http://independence.seul.org