Ready (more or less)

I built the distrib.

It is in /pub/independence/distribution.

It is entirely untested.

I have noticed two buglets: gv and indexhtml RPMS have not been built with
version numbers ensuring they will replace original Redhat packages.

Also I hadn't time to merge in the redhat packages who have been upgraded
by RedHat so Indy has the security holes of vanilla RedHat

Finally I hadn't time to build the SRPM directories.

Of course as soon as I return I will fix this and I addition I will
replace ghostscript 4 by ghostscript 5.10 (it wasz freed yesterday).

Have a merry Christmas.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org