Re: Asking for feedback

jfm2@club-internet.fr wrote:

> Did anyone have time to test what has been released?
>
> Does anyone know of a program who would be interesting and was not
> included?  Of some program who does the same job than one of those
> included butr better?

linux-2.2.0  and  KDE-1.1
<LOL>.  Not really.  All the better stuff I see qualifies as BETA

Only thing left is to add preconfigs for special purposes.
I.e.  It is possible to use MBrola or Festival with EMacSpeek to
give a blind person full use of The EMacs OS and most Linux
commands without need for expensive squawky hardware synthesizers.

Unfortunately very few people know how to make this work.