Re: Immediate road map

I'd be interested in helping out with this too, as I'm after little tips
like this as well. They might also be incorporated into a knowledge base
program if I ever write one or if the LinuxKB project wants them.

Perhaps we ought to work out a grading system for marking how advanced the
tips are? That way we don't lose out on the really techy tips but don't
deluge new users with stuff they can't understand.

- Andrew