Write perms on ftp site?

I just tried to download the RPM files mentioned in the security
advisories I've made, but ran into some problems. Belegost's /home hasn't
got enough space for them, and I don't seem to have write perms for
anywhere but the incoming dir in /mirror/ftp/indepedence/. Where should I
put the security updated rpms? I was thinking
/mirror/ftp/indepedence/<version-affected>/updates/[i386,SRPMS]

Thoughts?

David
| David M. Webster '------------------------------' (aka cogNiTioN) |
|===| I use Linux everyday to up my productivity - so up yours! |===|
| <cognition@bigfoot.com> |-|===========|-| http://www.cognite.net/ |
`===========| I walk to the beat of a different drummer |==========='