Re: website changes

David Webster wrote:

> It doesn't seem broken to me. If you check the html code, you'll see the
> #includes, of the header and footer, and the other formatting. The reason
> the page appears blank is because the file is .html, but has no html code,
> only includes which only get parsed in .shtml files. I guess.

It _was_ broken, but repaired with the speed of light by Donovan! :-)

Update: I haven't been able to completely change the head.shtml's like I
planned, due to file permissions that I do not have. Anyway, you can see
what I meant with collapsing, on "my part" of the site. If it looks
good, please update the other head.shtml's if you have the permissions.

Greets,

Stefan