Re: Indialer screen shots

On Thu, 16 Dec 1999, JF Martinez wrote:

> > Comments welcome.
> >

> There is a feature I would like: DNS autoconfiguration.  In fact the
> PPP of RedHAt and Indy 6.1 just writes the DNS parms to the log and
> there is a way to direct its output not to the log but to pipe or
> program so we can modify the resolv.conf either on a per connection
> base or at config time.

Are you referring to a stand alone DNS autoconfguration feature that
will work with *any* dialer?

The Indialer *will* DNS autoconfigure by default unless the user
chooses to insert their own nameservers in the spaces provided. This
will be done on a per connection basis by modifying resolve.conf.

I will  be done with my current work schedule soon and will have a
little more time to work on Indialer then in the resent past.

--

R.G. Mayhue
rgmayhue@serenesoftware.com